|The following Terms and Conditions apply to HOTTIE Points Loyalty Programme ("the Programme") which is organised by RHB Investment Bank Berhad ("RHBIB").
- This Programme is open to all RHBInvest online clients who hold Individual Online Trading Accounts for equities ("Participants").
- Online clients who hold Corporate Online Trading Accounts are not eligible to participate in this Programme.
General Terms and Conditions
- HOTTIE Points are automatically earned every time the Participants complete an eligible trade. An eligible trade is defined as:
- An online trade on shares listed on Bursa Malaysia, Singapore Exchange, Hong Kong Exchange, NASDAQ, New York Stock Exchange and/or American Stock Exchange via RHBInvest online trading portal.
- A trade done through dealer/remisier on shares listed on any stock exchange supported by RHB Investment Bank Berhad provided that you have an RHBInvest online account.
- An online trade via any futures online trading platform offered by RHB Investment Bank – N2N TC PRO / GLOBAL J-TRADER / CQG QTRADER or an offline trade via Futures Brokers Representatives on any futures contracts listed on the following exchanges:
- Bursa Malaysia Derivatives
- Hong Kong Exchange
- Singapore Exchange
- CME Group
- European Exchange
- InterContinental Exchange (ICE Futures US)
- Tokyo Commodity Exchange
- Participants earn 1 HOTTIE Point on every RM1 brokerage on eligible trades. Calculation of HOTTIE Points for foreign trades will be determined on the RM equivalent based on prevailing foreign exchange rates, and is net of foreign fees and charges.
- HOTTIE Points earned by each Participant from all eligible trades defined above will be reflected on the HOTTIE Points History page accessible via https://www.rhbinvest.com
- All HOTTIE Points earned will expire after 3 calendar years or upon account closure, whichever is earlier. Example:
|Example of HOTTIE Points Usage
||HOTTIE Points Balance
|3rd April 2012
||Client Earned 30 Points
|15th April 2012
||Client Earned 40 Points
|13th May 2012
||Client Earned 50 Points
|1st March 2012 - 31st January 2015
||Client Earned Cumulative of 5000 Points
|30th June 2015
||Expiry of Points Earned in April, May, June 2012
|30th September 2015
||Expiry of Points Earned in July, August, September 2012
- HOTTIE Points are not transferable, nor exchangeable for cash, credit or in kind.
- HOTTIE Points balance may be checked online via www.rhbinvest.com
- HOTTIE Points earned from trades on shares listed on Bursa Malaysia will be credited into your account within 2 working days. (This excludes HOTTIE Points earned through ad hoc campaigns and promotions which will be credited to you in accordance with the terms and conditions of each campaign and promotion ) HOTTIE Points earned from trades on shares listed on any exchange other than Bursa Malaysia and trades on Futures contracts listed on Bursa Malaysia Derivatives will be accumulated on a calendar month basis and credited into your account within 5 working days in the following month. For example, all HOTTIE Points earned from trades on Futures contracts listed on Bursa Malaysia Derivatives, Hong Kong Exchange, Singapore Exchange, CME Group, European Exchange, London International Financial Futures & Options Exchange, InterContinental Exchange (ICE Futures US) and Tokyo Commodity Exchange in the month of April 2016 will be credited in your account within the first 5 working days in May 2016.
- By participating in the Programme, eligible Participants will be deemed to have read, understood, agreed, accepted and to be bound by all the Terms and Conditions of this Programme as stated herein including decisions of RHBIB which are final, binding and conclusive. The eligible Participants further (i) agree to co-operate and comply with all reasonable requests from RHBIB for the purpose of organizing, promoting and conducting the Programme; and (ii) consent to receive promotional, marketing and other publicity information from RHBIB from time to time.
- RHBIB reserves the right at its sole discretion to make changes to the number of HOTTIE Points earned by eligible Participants at any point of time without having to give notice. RHBIB does not accept any liability of any nature in respect of the changes made to the number of HOTTIE Points earned by eligible Participants. Any changes to the number of HOTTIE Points earned shall not entitle eligible Participants to any claims against RHBIB and accordingly RHBIB shall not compensate eligible Participants for any such changes.
- RHBIB reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any eligible Participant and/or to forfeit any HOTTIE Points from an eligible Participant it believes has undertaken fraudulent practice and/or activities or other activities harmful to this Programme or the Programme submission process.
- RHBIB reserves the right to publish or display the name, picture, identification numbers, photographs or other information of all the winners for advertising and publicity purposes without compensation.
- RHBIB reserves the absolute right at any time without assigning any reasons to add, alter, modify, change or vary the Programme Terms and Conditions contained herein, wholly or in part at its absolute discretion.
- RHBIB reserves the absolute right at any time without assigning any reasons thereto to cancel, terminate, postpone or suspend indefinitely the Programme. Any cancellation, termination or suspension of the Programme by RHBIB shall not entitle the Participant to any claim or compensation against RHBIB for any loss or damage incurred by the Participant as a direct and indirect result of such cancellation, termination or suspension.
- RHBIB and its respective affiliated companies are not responsible for and shall not be liable for: any default in respect of the Programme due to any act of God, war, riot, strike, lockout, industrial action, fire, flood, storm, technical or system failures or any event beyond the reasonable control of RHBIB.
- RHIBIB decisions on all matters relating to the Programme including the determination of eligible Participant and the HOTTIE Points shall be final and conclusive. No correspondence, queries, appeals or protests shall be entertained..
- A failure by RHBIB to enforce any of these Programme Terms and Conditions in any instance(s) will not give rise to any claim by any person.
- RHBIB shall not be liable, whether direct or consequential, for any loss and damage or whatsoever suffered by eligible Participants caused by directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from their participation in the Programme as a result of any act or omission on the part of RHBIB.
- RHBIB shall not be responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line-systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or contestants on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website or combination thereof, including any loss or damage to the Participants or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating in this Programme.
- The Terms and Conditions shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Malaysia and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia.