Why trade AMEX, NYSE, NASDAQ?
- New York Stock Exchange (NYSE)
The world largest stock exchange by market capitalization of its > 8,000 world’s leading listed companies.
- NASDAQ Stock Market (NASDAQ)
Largest electronic screen-based equity securities trading market in the United States and 4th largest by market capitalization in the world.
- NYSE Amex Equities (AMEX)
Premier market in the United States for listing and trading of small and micro cap companies.
Why RHBInvest for AMEX, NYSE, NASDAQ online trading?
- One single login to trade in local and global markets from your browser of choice and iOS or Android device.
- Pre-set order prices with Program Trading, exclusively available online via RHBInvest.
- Don’t know which stock to pick? Award-winning RHB Research analysts provide insights for online trading ideas.
- Round the clock customer support during U.S. market trading hours.
Quick View on AMEX, NYSE, NASDAQ
|Non Daylight saving
|10.30pm - 5.00am (Kuala Lumpur Time)
||09.30pm - 4.00am (Kuala Lumpur Time)
|* RHBInvest does not participate in extended hours trading (Pre-Opening and Pre-Closing) for U.S. Markets. Please note that RHBInvest ONLY participate in the normal trading hours.
** To adjust for Daylight Saving Time, the US market hours will move 1 hour forward from the second Sunday of March to the first Sunday of November. During this period, the trading hours in local time (Kuala Lumpur) is from 9.30pm - 4.00am.
||GMT -05:00 / GMT -04:00 (Daylight savings)
||United States Dollar (USD)
||Dow Jones Industrial Average Index (DOW)
NYSE Composite Index (NYSE)
National Association of Securities Dealers Automated Quotation System (NASDAQ Composite)
Standard & Poor 500 (S&P)
||T + 3 market days
NYSE - 15 minutes
AMEX - 15 minutes
NASDAQ - 15 minutes
The Electronic Trading Service is provided on an “as is”, “as available” basis only and subject to the General Trading Terms and Conditions, Electronic Investor Services Agreement and Multi-Market Trading Agreement. Trading in US Markets via rhbinvest.com is only available to non-US citizen / non-US resident. The W-8BEN Form is required to be completed/signed and submitted to RHB Investment Bank Berhad before commencement of trading.
Additional Information on AMEX, NYSE, NASDAQ