Why trade HKEx?
- As Asia's second largest stock exchange in terms of market capitalization in 2012, HKEx aims to be the global exchange of choice for international clients seeking China exposure.*
- Market Capitalization (2012) – USD2,831 Billion.*
- Trade Value (2011) – USD913 billion.*
|* Source: www.hkex.com.hk/eng/stat/statrpt/factbook/factbook2012/Documents/01.pdf accessed (21 Aug 2013)
Why RHBInvest for HKEx online trading?
- One single login to trade in local and global markets from your browser of choice or your mobile device.
- Pre-set order prices with Program Trading, exclusively available online via RHBInvest.
- Consolidated stock portfolio and trust balance in one screen - at your fingertips.
Quick View on HKEx
Mondays - Fridays
9.00am - 9.30am (Pre – Open)
9.30am - 12.00 noon (Morning Session)
12.00 noon - 1.00pm (Extended Morning Session)
1.00pm - 4.00pm (Afternoon Session)
There is no Extended Morning Session and Afternoon Session on the eves of Christmas, New Year and Lunar New Year. There will be no Extended Morning Session if there is no Morning Session.
||GMT + 08:00
||Hang Seng Index (HSI)
||Board lot size is determined by the share issuer
||T + 2 market days
||15 minutes delay
The Electronic Trading Service is provided on an “as is”, “as available” basis only and subject to the General Trading Terms and Conditions, Electronic Investor Services Agreement and Multi-Market Trading Agreement.